Date is TBA
The health and safety of our attendees is of the utmost importance. Because of many unknowns, we will be postponing our 2nd Gathering until April of 2021.
A Gathering is not your typical conference. A Gathering is a meeting place for people to connect, share and learn from others who are passionate about person centered practices. A Gathering brings opportunities to learn about work being done in order to support people to get better lives.
Trainers certified through the International Learning Community for Person Centered Practices are required to attend a Gathering annually to maintain their certification. This Gathering is a TLCPCP Board Sanctioned Gathering.
Oklahoma’s first Gathering in 2019 was a great start for us and we’re excited to be planning another for people interested in person centered practices!
Please join us September 22-23, 2020 for an extraordinary 2-days of learning, sharing, connecting, and fun.
Check out the 2018 Portland Gathering to see the learning, connecting, and fun that awaits for us in Tulsa!
- Introduce concepts releated to the impact of trauma on the human experience and thus important to Person Centered Thinking (PCT).
- Provide practice opportunities for PCT Trainers/Planners to focus on relationships and relationship issues in their discovery conversations.
- Provide opportunity for PCT trainers to network and troubleshoot challenging parts of the new PCT curriculum.
- Provide guided discussion opportunities for relationship related issues.
- Demonstrate the value and importance of people with disabilities as critical to our PCT learning.
How do I go?
Register for the Oklahoma Gathering on eventbrite.
The Oklahoma Gathering will be held at the Aloft Tulsa Downtown.
The Oklahoma Gathering is a TLCPCP Board Sanctioned Gathering.